Flu clinic - Saturday 13th October - From 9am until 1pm
Walk-in service - no appointment necessary!
Flu vaccines are available to the following groups:
- Over 65's
- Under 65's in one of the following groups:
- you are pregnant
- you are the main Carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- You have one of the following serious medical conditions:
- chronic (long-term) respiratory disease, such as severe asthma, COPD or bronchitis
- chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
- chronic kidney disease
- chronic liver disease, such as hepatitis
- chronic neurological disease, such as a stroke, TIA or post-polio syndrome
- a weakened immune system due to conditions such as HIV, or treatments that suppress the immune system such as chemotherapy
Business as Usual!
Roche surgery - 08.30 - 18.00
Bugle Surgery - 08.30 - 12.30
St. Dennis Surgery - 08.30 - 12.30
Following the recent flood damage, our main Roche has been open for full service from 3rd September 2018. Bugle and St. Dennis Surgeries have therefore reverted to their former timetable.
Evening appointments by arrangement
We will also be running late surgeries for consultation by appointment only from 17:30-18:00 from Monday to Friday at Roche
The Clays Practice
Welcome to our Practice, which covers the area commonly known as the “Clays Area”.
Our main site at Roche is open from 08.30– 18.30 and our surgeries at St Dennis and Bugle are open every morning until noon.
Our surgery premises are as follows:
|Clays Area Health Centre||Victoria Road, Roche, St Austell, PL26 8JF|
|Bugle Surgery||Roche Road, Bugle, PL26 8PP|
|St Dennis Surgery||Fore Street, St Dennis, PL26 8AD|
Telephone: 01726 890 370
Out of Hours Service: 111
(Site updated 09/10/2018)